Made of high-resistance polyester with a layer of PVC, Polyscreen® fabrics significantly reduce the effects of intense UV rays and heat build-up.
Polyscreen® fabric is made of high-resistance polyester with a layer of PVC, a very flexible and solid material.
Thanks to the different degrees of opening and wide selection of transparencies, it offers customised solutions in terms of comfort and energy savings.
For example, different windows in the same building may require different degrees of opening depending on their orientation.
- Durable and flexible: it does not wrap and has no wrinkles.
- Highly resistant to tearing, long-lasting.
- Manufactured in Europe and US, complies with all applicable international regulations.
- Free of harmuful substances such as phthalates, which affect human health.
- Recyclable, resource conservation and environmental respect.